Whilst we can’t guarantee animal sightings, here’s an idea of the some of the animals you are likely to see…
- The ‘Big 5’ Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Buffalo & Leopards.
- Big Cats, Birds & Meerkats.
All Eastern Cape Game Reserves are Malaria free.
Shamwari Game Reserve
Situated along the Bushman River between Port Elizabeth & Grahamstown, Shamwari offers 7 different lodges within the reserve.
- Eagles Crag: Breath-taking views where the eagles soar.
- Sarili Lodge: Contemporary African Luxury, ideal for families, groups and friends.
- Explorer Camp: A guided walking experience exploring the bush.
- Long Lee Manor: Refined elegance from bygone era.
- Riverdene Family Lodge: Family friendly lodge.
- Bayethe Tented Lodge: Ultimate in opulent accommodation.
- Villa Lobengula: Exclusive villa hidden in the valley bushveld.
Lalibela Game Reserve
Lalibela is home to the ‘Big 5’ which are free-roaming the entire reserve. There are 3 lodges, Lentaba Lodge, Mark’s Camp and Tree Tops – all offering an ‘out of Africa’ atmosphere, as well as a warm & friendly service & unforgettable game viewing.
Pumba Game Reserve
Discover wildest Africa in true luxury at the Pumba private game reserve. The safari lodge has achieved 5* rating for it unrivalled beauty, world class service and abundance of animals on its doorstep. This South African retreat has two intimate lodges, Water lodge & Msenge Bush Lodge. All accommodation has outdoor showers and private pools.
Kariega Game Reserve
80 minutes from Port Elizabeth, the wildlife and nature that can be seen here is outstanding. The property offers extensive activities including hiking, river cruises and canoeing. Accommodation varies from the main lodge (spacious log chalets) to the luxurious suites of Ukhozi Lodge and River Lodge, all lodges are air conditioned.
Visit Cape Town
Reasons to visit:
- Cape Town has it all: beaches, mountains, harbours and gardens.
- If hiking isn’t your thing, you can take a cable car all the way to the top of Table Mountain. Enjoy the view without the hike.
- Beneath the mountains are some of the most picturesque beach & plenty of beachfront bars.
To find out even more that South Africa has to offer watch the video below:
Call us for further information, to get a quotation & to book your trip