Football Holidays abroad are one of the latest offers coming from RTC Travel Consultants.
Watching football abroad + holiday
Many football enthusiasts want to be as close to the action as they can get, and also spend some time with their friends and families in the sun and sea when matches are not being played.
As football fans ourselves, we know how important it is to know that your arrangements go to plan (though we can’t help with the final score unfortunately). RTC offer you a personal service and will help you to find the best arrangements that we can at a price to suit your pockets.
Playing football abroad + holiday
If you have a football team or teams, and are looking to travel abroad to play and have fun in the sun and sea, you’ve come to the right place. There is a vast range of destinations that you can visit when wanting to play football abroad, from Barcelona to Jamaica. But whatever your needs and requirements are we will be sure to sort them to your specific needs.
RTC take care of all your needs from arranging flights, hotels and football pitches. All you have to do is turn up and have fun playing football abroad in the sun.
Possible Places To Go
Here are some countries you and your team can go to enjoy the sun and football games.
|Spain||UK and Ireland||Portugal||Sweden||Denmark|
Holland Football Tour
- Door to door pickup for all participants transfer by coach to Hull ferry port.
- North Sea ferries from Hull to Rotterdam
- All ground transportation (coach)
- 2 x friendly matches
- Stadium tour of Phillips Arena
- 4 nights
- Center parcs accommodation at De Kempervennen (Limburg)
- Villas for 6 persons; each with kitchen, living room and bathroom
Holland is a popular football tour destination for British teams. Your 5 day tour will include a guided tour at the PSV Phillips stadium and 2 x competitive friendly matches per squad. Optional extras include guest coaching sessions with KNVB staff, theme park entries and more. Staying at this resort also means you can enjoy free entry to the Aqua Mundo tropical pool on site and optional extra activities at a supplement.
Prices From £280 Per Person
“Amazing, well organised, adventure packed.”
“Surpassed our expectations in every way”
Example European Itinerary:
- AM – Arrive in Europe and meet your representative.
- PM – Watch a live football match at one of Europe’s top clubs.
- AM – Enjoy a stadium tour of a world famous professional club.
- PM – Participate in the first match versus similar level opposition.
- AM – Participate in a training session 1 with a professional training coach.
- PM – Enjoy the rest of the day sightseeing in the city of your chosen destination.
- AM – Participate in match 2 versus a similar level opposition.
- PM – Enjoy the afternoon at leisure – an opportunity to visit famous landmarks or a theme park.
- AM – Depart for your next destination of the tour. On route participate in a professional training session 2 at a pro academy.
- PM – Watch a live football match at one of Europe’s top clubs
- AM – Enjoy your 2nd stadium tour of a world famous professional club.
- PM – Participate in match 3 versus similar level opposition. After the match, enjoy dinner with the opposing players and parents.
- AM – Enjoy a football free morning and afternoon sightseeing in the city of your chosen destination.
- PM – Participate in a pro training session 3 at a pro academy.
- AM – Enjoy a leisurely morning, possibly some last minute shopping.
- PM – Participate in match 4 versus similar level opposition. Return to the hotel for your end of tour dinner and presentation.
- A sad day as the tour comes to an end. Check out the hotel and begin the journey home.
Barcelona Football Festival
26th – 27th May 2018
Age Category: U8’s – U15’s
The tournament takes place over 2 days and follows a Champions league style format. Groups of 3/4 teams will play each other once, and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd/4th in each group will play each other in the final round. Groups of 4 teams will play each other once in the next stage and the 1st & 2nd in each group will enter the final knockout stages. This is your chance to take part in an exciting tournament. Tournament Venue: The Barcelona Football Festival is a two-day international youth football tournament, for boys and girls, held in the Salou and Cambrils area in the south of Barcelona. The football is played at a brand new football venue with four high quality natural grass pitches and three latest generation artificial grass fields.
Contact us on 01924 283803 to find out more.